What happened?

Bront

The man with the probe
heh

Yeah, that works, but don't do it that way, you had it with math earlier, and he's not going to rob his poor sister. The haversack lets her carry stuff, or him carry stuff they both may need.

You realy can't carry the haversack? That's sad.

Solange

First Post
Ok, I think I got a good log of this from Lily's perspective.

Did Raven ever tell Lily of her house affiliation?

Oh, and don't forget to note the favor! Or should we use that now before we go? Maybe you can try to use the Favor to get them to give you the wand?

Moggthegob

First Post
I consider those thing to be separate and you would need a fairly decent roll on your character level check to actually get, seeing as healing isnt exactly what house Lyrandar does in the first place.

Bront

The man with the probe
Level 4, but meh charisma, I can understand, as that's 1200 each for both of us. Stulgar will have to think of something. He'll probably save it for now, maybe use it for travel later.

Manzanita

First Post
I think this has dragged on long enough, & I'd like to go ahead & have Raven claim her share. If anyone would contest her selection, please speak up.

Raven will take the chain shirt (625), a handy haversack (1000) & 2 potions of CLW (50). Of her total share of 1981.33, that leaves 306.33 gps in cash. Raven would also like the invisibility potion, but I'm willing to put the rest of the cash towards an eternal wand.

Raven really does want the armor. And, as Stonegod noted, her load is inching into medium, which I'd very much like to avoid, so I'm pretty keen to keep a haversack as well.

She can also sell her MW chain shirt for 125 . I need to figure out how much gold she has before the treasure split. My log is a bit sloppy. I'll post again.

Remove ads