What happened?

Solange

First Post
Yay!

[sblock=raven]"Raven, does this mean we're part of House Lyrander now?" Lily asks as they're walking back to the tavern/wherever.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Okay, if Raven isn't going to contribute more than 300 to the Eternal Wand, I'm not sure we can afford it. To simplify the math, I'm going to reassign everything that Stulgar and Siobhan bought.

So if Siobhan spends her entire money on shares of the Eternal Wands :)(), that would buy her 410 (the whole CLW Eternal Wand) + 1230 (her share and Stulgar's share of the CMW Wand) + 260 (not enough to pick up Raven's deficiency on Raven's share of the CMW Wand, but almost). If Lily then pays her 615 share of the CMW Wand, that leaves Stulgar to pay 49 gp (the rest of Raven's share that Siobhan couldn't pick up) + buy the Haversack completely himself.

Okay, I think we can afford that. Although, as a player, it makes me rather unhappy because I have a 4th level character who doesn't own a relevant piece of equipment that isn't starting equipment or a healing wand, but I have no recourse in-character as Siobhan (another character might, for example, charge money for wand uses to party members who ran out to buy themselves new stuff and made the healer pay for the wands). I guess this is the trouble with living worlds though--in a normal game, the party always ponies up to split the cost of wands completely evenly because they know they're going to stick together, but the shifting nature of Living Worlds makes that uncertain.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
OK. Upon reviewing her CS, I see that Raven has over 700 gps saved up from Head of the Class. She was saving this towards some magic armor. But now, she can use it for other things.

So from this adventure, Raven would like:
Handy Haversack (1000)
+1 Chain shirt (625)
Potion of invisibility (150)
2 potions of CLW(50)
156.33 gold.

She is still able to put 615 gold, or whatever, towards the purchase of a wand.

Bront

The man with the probe
So we're good then and I don't have to rearange my character sheet again?

Btw, Stulgar, in addition to what's in the haversack (what's Siobhan throwing in there?) Stulgar can now lug around another 50-60 lbs of gear before he's encumbered.

Remove ads