• Mounds

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Almond Joy

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lemonhead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whoppers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other terrible candy not listed (see my post below)

Votes: 12 19.4%

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
This is a list of the 20 Worst Halloween Candies, according to Mashable.com. I think it's a pretty good list of Terrible Candies of All Time, and therefore a pretty good first step toward finding out which candy is the absolute worst of all of them. You know, for science.

So! Pretend you are a kid, and you're out trick-or-treating with your friends. Which of these 20 candies would you least want someone to give you?

1666929349744.png

(Sorry this is in the Geek Talk & Media forum. I couldn't figure out where else to put it.)

Last edited:

Whoppers, Lemonheads, and Milk Duds are awesome! Mounds, Necco, and Good n Plenty are probably the worst listed…

However the absolute worst, I haven’t seen in a long while, and don’t know what they were called. They were like some kind of peanut butter saltwater taffy. Came in orange and black wrappers, no branding or label. I mean, if you don’t like kids, just leave your light off.

Edit: They we’re called Peanut Butter Kisses, no relation to the Hershey’s kind.

Last edited:

I'll eat just about anything if it is sweet. Even less popular candies like many on this list. It's not a healthy way to live. But if all the sugary treats in the world turned into banana laffy taffy I would get back to my wrestling weight in no time. Truly awful garbage.

niklinna

satisfied?
Oh, I almost misremembered Lemonhead as a simple hard candy, but it's those awful semi-chewy things that get stuck in your teeth isn't it? I've got fond memories of Raisinets but I doubt I'd enjoy them today. The rest on the list are all terrible, except if you can get proper candy corn made with honest ingredients (nigh impossible I know), it's actually pretty yummy. But it's all corn syrup & chalk dust any more, as are many candies.

Lazvon

Adventurer
Oh, I almost misremembered Lemonhead as a simple hard candy, but it's those awful semi-chewy things that get stuck in your teeth isn't it? I've got fond memories of Raisinets but I doubt I'd enjoy them today. The rest on the list are all terrible, except if you can get proper candy corn made with honest ingredients (nigh impossible I know), it's actually pretty yummy. But it's all corn syrup & chalk dust any more, as are many candies.

Wait, Candy Corn has a good version? Hate, hate, hate Candy Corn… from as a kid in the 70s till now. What’s different about the “good version”, or would I have had it by default in the 70s and 80s? In which case, still eeeewwwww.

Remove ads