• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What, no Beholder Pack Pics?

Styracosaurus

Explorer
Well, I double checked and the Beholder Pack is no longer listed.
Gone gone gone.

Lords of Madness is still coming and some of those sculpts look good.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Does this count?

Beholderbeholdsher2.jpg

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Well, I double checked and the Beholder Pack is no longer listed.
No longer listed where? I don't think it ever was listed in product catalog on the WotC web site. The catalog entry for Orcus was only added relatively shortly before it was released, so the absence of a catalog entry for the beholder pack doesn't necessarily mean it has been canceled.

Remember that the Beholder Pack is a limited release. Maybe this is why previews aren't yet forthcoming.

I thought the minis had been scrapped? WotC change their mind?
...Where the heck did you hear that the minis line had been scrapped? ...Have you been hanging around on the Pathfinder boards? ;)

Styracosaurus

Explorer
So there is some hope for a set of beholder minis?

I'll cross my fingers and hope that I don't have to wait for two years while they debate whether or not to release them.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
All 4 are reprints, there is a shot of the presentation with the minis in a powerpoint slide over on DDMspoilers.....along with a few other shots of the Lords of Madness minis set coming out sometime this fall.....

Jools

First Post
All 4 are reprints, there is a shot of the presentation with the minis in a powerpoint slide over on DDMspoilers.....along with a few other shots of the Lords of Madness minis set coming out sometime this fall.....

I've just been scouring DDM spoilers and I can't find that beholder pic >.<

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads