What should I buy tomorrow?

diaglo

Adventurer
Joshua Randall said:
After I bought the Draconomicon, I seriously wanted to re-start my campaign and base it completely around dragons and dragon-hunters.

read the story hour in my sig. :D

Fiddle Skipstone....Dragon Hunter. :D

MEG Hal

First Post
Carnifex said:
Sadly I didn't see Hamlet of Thumble anywhere, nor The Deep. They just didn't seem to stock 'em :(

Tell the retailer that you wanted to see those books, have him/her bring in MEG (or more MEG) if he sold out, retailers need to be reminded about items sometimes, if you do that, that would be great, once they stock MEG it should become a regular stocked item, we do pretty well ya know ;) .

Thanks for trying and tell him to get those in so you can buy them next visit!

diaglo

Adventurer
MEG Hal said:
Thanks for trying and tell him to get those in so you can buy them next visit!

i've tried. really i have.

got them to include some malhavoc stuff, but that's about it for third party publishers.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
diaglo said:
i've tried. really i have.

got them to include some malhavoc stuff, but that's about it for third party publishers.

If your local gaming stores are not carrying the books, I'd recommend buying from online retailers:

US
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...=sr_8_1/104-6642669-1987961?v=glance&n=507846

UK
http://www.gameslore.co.uk/acatalog/Details/DP_MYG5001.html

Thanks for your support! I appreciate your trying to get MEG/OWP products in your local gaming store.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Joshua Randall said:
After I bought the Draconomicon, I seriously wanted to re-start my campaign and base it completely around dragons and dragon-hunters.

But that will have to wait until after the campaign-restart around the Githyanki Incursion, which will come before the campaign-restart around supremely good characters using the Book of Exalted Deeds.

Too many campaign ideas - not enough time!
Well, Githyanki are allied with red dragons, aren't they? You could always do a campaign about supremely good characters using the Book of Exalted Deeds fighting against the Githyanki/red dragon incursion. :)

MeepoTheMighty said:
Well, Githyanki are allied with red dragons, aren't they? You could always do a campaign about supremely good characters using the Book of Exalted Deeds fighting against the Githyanki/red dragon incursion. :)
That's a great idea, Meepo. I had already decided that all the Githyanki's red dragons will be taking the dragon feat that makes their breath weapon continue to burn like napalm.... Now I just need to get my players interested in taking some Exalted feats or entering Exalted PrC's.

Wombat

First Post
Personally I have hit Game Overload

Last book I bought was Skull & Bones; before that it was Arcana Unearthed. Before that... been a while

There is nothing otherwise that came out that I need for my campaigns nor anything on the horizon that really gets me. When I realized that I wasn't using all the books I already have, I put myself on a Game Diet, stat!

Remove ads