• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What stats do YOU have? What's your Alignment, Race and Class?

Cedric

First Post
Lawful Neutral Human Fighter...

Str 15
Dex 14
Con 13
Int 16
Wis 16
Cha 12

Hmm...I'm decent playable, heh. Think I'll multi-class myself as a cleric

Cedric

Last edited:

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Lawful Evil Human fighter.

STR 14
DEX 12
CON 10
INT 12
WIS 12
CHA 18

No wonder my life sucks: I'm not optimized! With that Charisma I should have been a Sorceror or Bard.

This is also the first time an alignment test hasn't found me to be Chaotic Evil, So "Yay me:)"

Last edited:

fusangite

First Post
Well, I think there is perhaps an excessively mathematical/geometric bent on the part of the quiz designer. I'm also having some trouble distinguishing between your wisdom questions and intelligence questions. Unfortunately, my wisdom is insufficient to come up with better wisdom-measuring questions.

The quiz evaluated my strength as 10 because I didn't answer any of the questions -- I have the feeling that the fact I don't know the answer to any of the questions indicates that my strength is much much less than 10.

Anyway, the quiz confirms my suspicions that my the DM running my campaign is mean. My player should have been allowed to re-roll:
Str 10, Dex 5, Con 7, Int 11, Wis 11, Cha 10

I was also very surprised to discover that I'm ideally a neutral dwarf cleric.

jabberwocky

First Post
Huh.
Chaotic Neutral Dwarf Sorceror
str 11
dex 13
con 12
int 14
wis 11
cha 17
that's actually not so bad. would even make a decent playable character

Iscariot

First Post
I'm a chaotic good elven bard.

Str: 14
Dex: 16
Con: 12
Int: 14
Wis: 13
Cha: 17

I'm better than a lot of my characters! lmao I should see if my DM will let me play myself!

The whole elven part baffles me though, since I am a city-dweller and am 6'5" and 300#....think gothic football player. Wow.

Green Knight

First Post
Unfrikkinbelievable. ;)

YOU ARE A: Lawful Good Human Paladin

Race:
Human: 16.9
Elf: -7.4
Dwarf: 3
Halfling: -3.7
Gnome: -13.6

Half-Orc: 7.6

Class:
Barbarian: 23.8
Bard: 2.6
Cleric: 3.1
Druid: -21.3
Fighter: 42.3
Monk: 18.8
Paladin: 72.2
Ranger: 11.8
Rogue: -12.8
Sorcerer: -7.6
Wizard: -23.3

Alignment:
Lawful: 32.1
Neutral: 21.7
Chaotic: 13.5

Good: 41.4
Neutral: 16
Evil: -2.9

It's funny, seeing as how that IS my favorite race/class combo. What's also funny is how a lot of those numbers actually do reflect my opinions of those particular classes. For instance, I'm fond of the Barbarian and the Fighter, while I'm not a big fan of the Wizard or the Druid. Same with the races. Not a big fan of Elves, though I like Dwarves and Half-Orcs (Though the Halflings numbers is off, as I like them).

NewbyDM

First Post
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (where are my spells?)
str 13 (stronger then i thought)
dex 16 (about what i expected)
con 15 (about what i expected)
int 14 (a little higher then i thought)
wis 11 (a lot higher then i thought)
cha 11 (about what i expected)

Remove ads