• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What stats do YOU have? What's your Alignment, Race and Class?

francisca

I got dice older than you.
neutral good dwarven fighter
STR 10
DEX 14
CON 15
INT 16
WIS 11
CHR 10

I guess I'm skillful with my axe, though not overpowering.

ArielManx

First Post
I came up as a LG Half-Orc Fighter...but not a very good one.

STR 9
DEX 7
CON 6
INT 15
WIS 16
CHA 12

I think my INT, WIS, and CHA scores came out fairly accurate, and probably strength too, but the DEX and CON seem reeeaaalllly low.

I can almost see the lawful good, but Half-Orc Fighter?! What the...

Ariel

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Lawful Good Elf Paladin

Str 18
Dex 15
Con 15
Int 14
Wis 11
Cha 12

An Elf!! Man, that's my least favorite race. The paladin thing is fine though.

Physical test is a bit off. I can bench press 400 lbs but only lift 275 lbs over my head (with a nice straight bar, not something unwieldy like a person) I don't think that qualifies as an 18 strength. The rest seems reasonable, save for the Int test based largely on math and the fact the Cha is very subjective.

Damn! An elf. Yuck! :D

Dirge

Last edited:

BVB

First Post
Has anyone actually bothered to look at anyone else's stats here? Because I get the feeling that this is one of those threads where you're tickled to see your own stuff and don't really care one whit about the other guy.

It's sort of amusing. ... 10 seconds after posting your own message here, I'd bet a buck that you couldn't remember anything in the message immediately preceding your own.

Not that I'm implying anything insulting. It's just an observation about human nature.

fusangite

First Post
BVB said:
Has anyone actually bothered to look at anyone else's stats here? Because I get the feeling that this is one of those threads where you're tickled to see your own stuff and don't really care one whit about the other guy.

It's sort of amusing. ... 10 seconds after posting your own message here, I'd bet a buck that you couldn't remember anything in the message immediately preceding your own.

Not that I'm implying anything insulting. It's just an observation about human nature.

It's true. I've ignored most people's stats. Still, I was eager to read what Joe Browning's stats were. If alsih20 posted his, I'd read that post, too. But you're right, there's definitely a minority of people whose stats I'm interested in.

Norfleet

First Post
BVB said:
That's because the post immediately preceding yours is the one that was probably written while you were taking the test and writing your post. I can remember the ones that came early on, though.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
BVB said:

Yup, I read every one. Seriously.

I wanted to see how many eighteens people got. When I didn't see that many I decided to go ahead and take the test. The last one I saw on the boards gave eighteens out like crazy so i didn't bother with it. I think this test is the best "Your Stats" test I've seen.

You have to believe me you know. I am a Paladin, and as such would never lie. ;)

Dirge

Gnome Berzerker

First Post
jgbrowning said:
Wow, had an 18. :roll: I guess that's the other reason why I never liked measuring myself. It depends so much on what the test maker thinks.[/i]

This isn't meant to be taken seriously. Just having some fun, is all.

BVB said:

I read them. I'm only dissapointed in those who came up with an Evil alignment. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads