What to look for in 2011?

Boregar

First Post
The book I'm most looking forward to seeing in 2011 is Shadows over Scotland by Cubicle 7 - a Scottish sourcebook for Call of Cthulhu.

kitsune9

Adventurer
Pathfinder stuff for 2011 for me. The Mrs. has serious curtailed my gaming budget so I don't think I'll get much farther than a couple of Pathfinder books.

Mercurius

Legend
It is not "Abby" but Abbey - as in The Madness of Gardmore Abbey. And that is certainly on my list.

Here's my list off the top of my head of stuff I'm particularly looking forward to:

I'm not sure when the last two are coming out, but I'd assume sometime in 2011.

Stormonu

Legend
I'm looking forward to Pathfinder Bestiary II, and I have Wrath of Ashadarlon preorder (but only for the minis, and to see if it actually makes it to market, not for the game itself).

vagabundo

Adventurer
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2e) is currently winging it's way to me as we speak. Should be hear in the new year.

I am eager...

Psion

Adventurer
At the moment, mostly Spellbound for Fantasy Craft. I'm also eager to pick up Psionics Unleashed for Pathfinder (which is already out, but I am on a spending moratorium until the new year).

I also need the last 2 installments in Serpent Skull AP so I can decide if I am going to use them, or cap of the campaign in a homebrew fashion.

Interesting.

I'm looking forward to Pathfinder Bestiary II

You mean like the one I have right here? ;)

Remove ads