What was your first ever D&D product?

Stone Angel

First Post
My first game product was Hero's Quest I loved that game. I don't remember if I bought the Haunted Tower boxed set or the AD&D monster manual II(rummage sale).

Davelozzi

Explorer
First product I bought with my own money (but for someone else) was I3 Pharoah.

First product I more or less became owner of was the red box basic set with the Elmore cover, which was passed to me from a friend.

First product that I bought for myself, I'm not sure. Maybe M1 Blizzard Pass.

Basic set, red box, probably 12th printing. I think I still have those dice knocking around in my parents house somewhere. Pretty stained by now, we used to play with this guy Bob who'd spill soda at least twice a night.

My first D&d product was the red basic set, it was either 12th 0r 13th printing. Followed by the expert set then companion set. My DM at the time had the basic and master sets, so i ended up filling in the blanks.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Two plastic bullywugs and a carrion crawler

Later I got the red box with the red dragon on it

then nothing until Spycraft and have just put in an order for Slaine:)

Griswold

First Post
My first D&D product was the 12 printing, D&D basic set, I got the Expert and Companion sets after that, then we moved to 1st edition.

My first gaming product tho was prolly Candy land :D

-G.

garyh

First Post
My first RPG product, any medium, was Dragon Warrior for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1989.

My first pen and paper RPG product was ICE's Middle Earth Role Playing (MERP) boxed set in 1991.

My first D&D product was the 2nd Ed Player's Handbook in 1993.

Christian

Explorer
In 1978 I bought (or rather, conned an uncle into buying for me) the 'blue box' D&D set, with the basic rules and module B1 "In Search of the Unknown". And a set of dice. I still had the old blue d12 up until a few months ago, when it mysteriously vanished. (I have two children and two cats-the suspects are many.) The thing was virtually spherical when last I saw it. :)

Remove ads