Whatever happened to....?

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
It's not terribly old-school, but I wonder whatever happened to Tony Mosley, the guy who did Zogonia and Mt. Zogon. He seems to have dropped off the map completely.

Falstaff

First Post
My favorite RPG purchase of all time is The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (Forgotten Realms) written by slade. What ever happened to that guy?

JRB - you realize how far the industry has come when YOU are reverting to fanboy - hell, there are some here who would probably lump you in with that group of greats. Nice to see we're all human. :)

Cthulhudrew

First Post
"Zeb" Cook was working in the computer gaming industry. I know he did some work on City of Villians (the City of Heroes evil side of the equation). He stopped working on CoV shortly after it came it but I think he moved on to another computer game. Not sure what his current project is.

I'm not sure either. I believe he's still working in the video gaming industry, though. He dropped out of CoV rather abruptly, it seemed.

Another TSR vet currently working in the video gaming industry is Jeff Grubb. He's got a blog going.

Aaron Allston got sick recently, but I believe he's doing better. I think he's mainly writing novels and such these days.

Allen Varney, Colin McComb, and Tim Beach post on the threads at the Piazza from time to time. And I know that Frank Mentzer regularly posts in his own thread at the Dragonsfoot forums.

MonsterMash

First Post
Judges Guild

For the others that used to use the JG material a lot the people that I've got any info on are:

Bob Bledsaw - sadly passed away now

Paul Jacquays - working in the computer game industry now, occasionally appears on RPG forums to say hello.

Remove ads