• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's New with Steve Jackson Games?

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Well, I am. :)

This is my first week as their production manager, and there will be a Pyramid chat on Monday to talk about what's new. More info can be found at www.sjgames.com and for all you Pyramid subscribers, feel free to come out and chat for a bit. :)

Voadam

Legend
Congratulations.

Some questions for the new production manager:

1) when will SJGames be putting out their pdfs

2) will it only be out of print stuff or everything?

3) any more munchkin d20 stuff? More monsters perhaps? They are almost at 3.5 now!

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Voadam said:
Congratulations.

Some questions for the new production manager:

1) when will SJGames be putting out their pdfs

2) will it only be out of print stuff or everything?

3) any more munchkin d20 stuff? More monsters perhaps? They are almost at 3.5 now!

No no, the chat is on *Monday*. :D

Voadam

Legend
I don't want friendly chit chat, I want cold hard facts! :)

Even though I subscribe to Pyramid, this is pretty much the only messageboard I frequent so I wanted to ask here.

d20Dwarf said:

This is my first week as their production manager, and there will be a Pyramid chat on Monday to talk about what's new. More info can be found at www.sjgames.com and for all you Pyramid subscribers, feel free to come out and chat for a bit. :)

Congrats Wil! Will you be relocating to our capital down south or staying put in DFW?

joe b.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
mythusmage said:
You're the poor sod taking Andrew's place. :)

Apparently so. Where are your next of kin so that we know where to send flowers?

Oh, and in general I recommend stopping reading any public messageboards unless it is business-related. Because you will read things that will get your blood pressure up...

pogre

Legend
d20Dwarf said:

Hey, that's great Wil - congrats!

PS - Does this mean you multi-classed or is this a prestige class?

Confused readers are urged to check out his sig.

Last edited:

Remove ads