• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's New with Steve Jackson Games?

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
d20Dwarf said:
Well, I am. :)

This is my first week as their production manager, and there will be a Pyramid chat on Monday to talk about what's new. More info can be found at www.sjgames.com and for all you Pyramid subscribers, feel free to come out and chat for a bit. :)

As someone with some combat experience in that arena, I want to wish you good luck!

d20Dwarf

Explorer
philreed said:
As someone with some combat experience in that arena, I want to wish you good luck!

Thanks Phil, I've spent some time reconfiguring your computer. ;)

No, I'm not taking Andrew's place, though I wouldn't be surprised to find some editorial crossing my desk while we strive to fill that void.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
jgbrowning said:
Congrats Wil! Will you be relocating to our capital down south or staying put in DFW?

joe b.

I'm already down here, Joe. Not moving into my apartment til the 1st, though, so I'm crashing with a co-worker. I won't say who, as it might elicit equal reactions of jealousy and horror. ;)

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
d20Dwarf said:
Thanks Phil, I've spent some time reconfiguring your computer. ;)

No, I'm not taking Andrew's place, though I wouldn't be surprised to find some editorial crossing my desk while we strive to fill that void.

Hell, I haven't touched that computer in over 4 months. By now it's a different machine. :)

Just be sure to demand a second monitor. I love my double monitor system here at home.

dagger

Adventurer
Gamer movie or something?

Question:

Okay few weeks ago I went to see Spider Man 2 at Alamo and have a few beers. I wasn't paying that much attention but one of the previews has a bunch of gamers in it and also mentions SJG's. Does anybody know anything about what I am talking about and if so can you eleborate further on what I saw? Thanks!

d20Dwarf

Explorer
philreed said:
Hell, I haven't touched that computer in over 4 months. By now it's a different machine. :)

Just be sure to demand a second monitor. I love my double monitor system here at home.

Actually i'm not sure many people touched it in that time, as it looks pretty much like it probably looked when you left. :)

I haven't had a double monitor setup since the halcyon IT days in Chicago. I'm angling for Andrew's laptop, so maybe I'll once again be in that particular heaven. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads