• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's on your GenCon watch list?

haiiro

First Post
If you're going to this year's GenCon, what new products -- things premiering there (or at Origins) are you excited about?

I've started thinking about my list, but it's not very long yet:

- Book of Templates
- Monte Cook's Iron Heroes
- Shackled City campaign

Added from this thread:

- Mage: The Awakening

Last edited:

GlassJaw

Hero
Hmm, I'm not going so much for shopping and seeing the new stuff as I am to just go and play games! I figure I'll peruse the vendor area and make a wishlist.

That said, I could see myself picking up Shadowrun 4ed or the Shackled City hardcover. I wonder if MnM 2ed will be ready for GenCon.

Crothian

First Post
I'm hoping Thieves World will be out before then or at the Convention. Paranioa has a big hardcover I think due out at Gen Con that I'm excited about.

Psion

Adventurer
Spycraft 2

WoW (supposedly out before then)

Book of Templates sounds a bit iffy to make it by GenCon from talk on the publisher forum.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
As I am not making it this year, nothing on my list but from past years, the items I never heard of or saw in my local store. ;) GenCon give me the chance to check out the material first hand.

Remove ads