• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the highest level your regular 4e game has reached?

What level has your (highest) 4e campaign reached?

• Low Heroic (1-5)

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • High Heroic (6-10)

Votes: 36 34.3%
  • Low Paragon (11-15)

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • High Paragon (16-20)

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Low Epic (21-25)

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • High Epic (26-30)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Not played 4e

Votes: 5 4.8%

In the weekly campaign I'm playing in we're at 16th level, while the fortnightly game I'm DMing just reached 13 least Saturday. Both started not long after the game was released. The weekly game has 7 players, which slows things down a bit compared to other which has only 5.

Rhuarc

Explorer
My players just hit 12th level. As we started with 4E coming out, it goes pretty slow due to many work-related breaks during the last year. But still going on pretty strong, so we'd love to have more time for gaming...

Slow. I've run 6 encounters in a three-hour session. :)

(Having fewer players helped that session...)

Cheers!

Lucky you! I run 2 encounters in a six-hour session most of the time...though my players run two characters each, what slows down combat considerably.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Well, our campaign started at 1st, went to 5th and we redid it and went form 3rd to 20th now, slowly going though the levels and such. It has been an amazingly organic way to learn the game. I did not really read paragon stuff till high epic, and have still not read most of my sorcerer's potential epic picks, though I have been looking at Epic destinies now.

It has been a great way to learn the rules.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads