What's your favorite Doctor Who line or moment?

You'll have to forgive ZB, he really liked the 8th Doctor, he feels like that they didnt really give him a chance so hes been overly critical of the series since then.

OK lets not turn this into a trash ZB thread, just because the guy doesnt like DR Who doesnt mean hes got NO taste!!

And back on topic, as far as the newer shows, I like the ones that reference older episodes, I loved the one with K-9, "You are in a car" I freakin love K-9. I also really liked the Lazarus Project, or something like that. "I must be getting out of practice, shouldnt have taken me that long to reverse polarity" That one really cracked me up. That episode also referenced Spinal Tap, "got to turn it up to 11!" hell yeah!!!

Mallus

Legend
At the moment I'm not sure what my favorite Who moment is, but having just watched the 2nd Doctor arc that introduces the Ice Warriors, funnily enough called "The Ice Warriors", I can tell you the first episode is one of my favorites out of the entire run (and the glacier-stricken future Earth run by an indecisive computer is one of the best setting in all of Who).

As for lines... I'm still partial to the "You've got a time machine, I've got a gun. What the Hell, let's kill Hitler" and "Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturized cross people. Which I have to admit, I didn't see coming".

(I'm sure I forgetting a host of other great ones)

Remove ads