D&D 5E When did you last buy a WotC D&D5e product? (not a third party or DM Guild)

When did you last buy a WotC D&D5e product? (not a third party or DM Guild)

The Soloist

Adventurer
With the news of layoffs, I was thinking back on my foray into D&D5e. Seems like the last time I bought a WoTC 5e product was in 2019, the Essentials Kit. That had nothing to do with Covid. D&D5e fatigue set in and I started playing other fantasy RPGs. I have no plans to buy D&D 50th Anniversary.

DaedalusX51

Explorer
I recently bought Tomb of Annihilation in hardcover (full size map) and on D&D Beyond to allow my legally blind father to play on a tablet using the Beyond app as the backlight makes it easier for him to see than a paper sheet. I think that's all I've bought since Fizban's.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
The absolute last thing I bought was Descent Into Avernus (2019), but I was pretty much done by 2017 (Xanathar's), and pretty much ran my entire campaign (through 2020) in Tyranny of Dragons (2014). Honestly, I wasn't a die-hard 5e consumer, because most of their content was Adventure Paths, which I don't typically use.

Edit: BTW, this page may be helpful. It's a list of all the official WotC 5e books.

Remove ads