• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where did Search go?

scholz

First Post
I am listed as a subscriber to the community supporter account, but my Search function appears to have disappeared. Am I the only one experiencing this? Is there a simple fix?
I apologize if this has been addressed before, but lacking a search function, it is difficult to find out.

SolitonMan

Explorer
I'm having the same problem, I did renew my account recently, but I was a supporter before the database crash, and since then I've been missing my search function. I believe that PirateCat had a thread about this and could help restore that function if you have your PayPal receipt handy. I haven't tried to track mine down to try to this approach at restoration yet, but that is why I came into this board and when I saw your message I figured I'd check it out.

I'm going to keep searching the board for that thread, if I find it I'll try to link it back here.

Renocide

Explorer
Same problem here.

I even went back in my Paypal history to make sure the payment was made.

I'll be looking for that thread too.

Remove ads