Where to find a nerdy girl?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I have break ups were I stay friends with my exes. I'm mature and date mature women. No drama for mature people.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
NEVER date co-workers. It's a recipe for disaster. When you break up you're lucky if it's merely uncomfortable and not "one of you has to go". And even on the remote chance it goes so well you get an opportunity to live "happily ever after" when they sale or layoffs hit suddenly the entire family is without income. (I've seen both happen multiple times at companies big and small, being foolish enough to try it myself twice).

I married a coworker. We actually were both booted from our company at the same time, too. Thing is, we both found work afterwards. There's really no problem with dating coworkers so long as there's no reporting/authority issues. Still, we do not plan on working for the same company again. That's really the worst part about it.

Kramodlog

I married a coworker. We actually were both booted from our company at the same time, too. Thing is, we both found work afterwards. There's really no problem with dating coworkers so long as there's no reporting/authority issues. Still, we do not plan on working for the same company again. That's really the worst part about it.
Meh. I do not have issues with women who have power.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Meh. I do not have issues with women who have power.

Danny got the right of it - it's about potential pitfalls in the workplace that those kinds of situations can easily bring into play for you and her. I don't care about women with power, either. Until recently my wife made more money than I did. I didn't care. Why would I?

Kramodlog

Danny got the right of it - it's about potential pitfalls in the workplace that those kinds of situations can easily bring into play for you and her. I don't care about women with power, either. Until recently my wife made more money than I did. I didn't care. Why would I?
Cause you're shallow.

Remove ads