Where to find a nerdy girl?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Thank you to those that answered this seriously, sound advice. As for being socially awkward I never said that I was, and in fact I am not! I get attention from women just not the nerdy ones. I want a nerd, not a wanna-be who wears glasses in a photo with #nerd below it![/QUOTEWord of advice. ]People who are too picky often do not find what they are looking for.

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
So, here is a question for you: how do you define a nerd?

Nerd means nerd. If you can't name one nerdy thing you enjoy to do, or one nerdy thing that you like odds are you're not a nerd. That comment about #nerd was referring to the stupid twitter trend were any person puts on glasses and simply says #nerd. I want a girl with common nerdy interests, or at least nerdy interests of her own. There are many things that are considered nerdy, in fact there are too many to name. My point was simply that you don't choose to be a nerd its who you are. Just like you don't choose you skin tone or your gender you are born with it.

Last edited:

Gfreak2x9

Explorer
"Word of advice.People who are too picky often do not find what they are looking for."
-Goldomark

And people with low standards often find themselves in a loveless marriages.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, the divorce rate in the USA is about 50%. I have a feeling that "loveless" marriages and divorces are less about low standards and more about money, personality conflicts and abuse.

Nerd means nerd. If you can't name one nerdy thing you enjoy to do, or one nerdy thing that you like odds are you're not a nerd. That comment about #nerd was referring to the stupid twitter trend were any person puts on glasses and simply says #nerd. I want a girl with common nerdy interests, or at least nerdy interests of her own. There are many things that are considered nerdy, in fact there are too many to name. My point was simply that you don't choose to be a nerd its who you are. Just like you don't choose you skin tone or your gender you are born with it.

Why are you getting so riled up?

Anyways, I don't consider the things I do "nerdy." I play D&D but I don't consider that "nerdy," Do you? I like reading psychology journals, medical journals, and the like. Would you consider that "nerdy?" I wouldn't.

What you consider "nerdy" may not be what other people consider "nerdy." When I asked you to define "nerdy," it was to find out what your standards for "nerdy" were. Not need to get upset.

As to choosing, or not choosing, to be "nerdy?" Yes, you can choose to be "nerdy."it isn't a genetic trait like skin tone. It's just a label. You can give yourself the label of "nerd." Other people can label You as a "nerd." It's a label that can mean different things to different people.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
"Word of advice.People who are too picky often do not find what they are looking for."
-Goldomark

And people with low standards often find themselves in a loveless marriages.
This makes no sense. I'm not saying do not have standards, just that limiting yourself to nerdy girls will be as successful (and shalow) as limiting yourself to tall blonde blue eye girls.

Remove ads