Where you at? Add yourself to the EN World map

iwatt

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
If that'd happened and Venezuela had won against Paraguay, and Uruguay, Colombia, and Chile had each lost their last games, Venezuela would have that 5th spot. :uhoh:

:) Yeah. That's kinda of like the math we did down here in Chile as well. You should have heard the fans in the stadium chanting against the former head coach (got fired 4 games ago). Definitely not grandma friendly :p

I'll just have to cheer for Ecuador during the World Cup (I was born in Quito). ;)

genshou

First Post
I'm up and I KNOW there is at least one other Enworlder in the Treasure Valley area. I wish I remembered his email address :(

Aside from that... who's nearest? Hmm, let's see... 300 miles from Mean Eyed Cat, 209 1/2 miles from aceofgames, 370 1/2 miles from adwyn, 351 4/5 miles from Scott B, 326 1/2 miles from damion_voss. *waves at everyone mentioned, though aceofgames is the most likely to actually see it from a mere 209 miles away*

Conveniently enough, aceofgames, I'm going to be heading through Pendleton next Wednesday and again on Sunday. If you happen to run a game on one of those days... :D

thalmin

Retired game store owner
The map sure is filling up, but not fast enough. When you zoom in a bit, there is a lot of empty space.
And here is another link to the map.

Remove ads