• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where you at? Add yourself to the EN World map

iwatt

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
If that'd happened and Venezuela had won against Paraguay, and Uruguay, Colombia, and Chile had each lost their last games, Venezuela would have that 5th spot. :uhoh:

:) Yeah. That's kinda of like the math we did down here in Chile as well. You should have heard the fans in the stadium chanting against the former head coach (got fired 4 games ago). Definitely not grandma friendly :p

I'll just have to cheer for Ecuador during the World Cup (I was born in Quito). ;)

genshou

First Post
I'm up and I KNOW there is at least one other Enworlder in the Treasure Valley area. I wish I remembered his email address :(

Aside from that... who's nearest? Hmm, let's see... 300 miles from Mean Eyed Cat, 209 1/2 miles from aceofgames, 370 1/2 miles from adwyn, 351 4/5 miles from Scott B, 326 1/2 miles from damion_voss. *waves at everyone mentioned, though aceofgames is the most likely to actually see it from a mere 209 miles away*

Conveniently enough, aceofgames, I'm going to be heading through Pendleton next Wednesday and again on Sunday. If you happen to run a game on one of those days... :D

thalmin

Retired game store owner
The map sure is filling up, but not fast enough. When you zoom in a bit, there is a lot of empty space.
And here is another link to the map.

Remove ads