• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which adventures have had strong communities since 3E

Glyfair

Explorer
When I ran Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil back when it came out, I made good use of Monte's forum specifically for the adventure. Even now the forum gets regular posts.

I've attempted (semi-successfully) in getting such discussions going about Eyes of The Lich Queen on the Eberron forums at WotC (might have been better finding someplace to set up a dedicated forum).

Have there been any other adventures since 3E was released that have had that much loyalty and discussion going? (I wouldn't be surprised if RHoD has, but I haven't seen it).

ronin

Explorer
The adventure paths from Dungeon magazine are supported really well over on the Paizo boards. I also ran RttToEE and visited Monte's boards on a daily basis when I was running it. I am currently running the STAP and the boards have helped out already and I am only in the third adventure. If you plan on running any of them you'll want to check out the boards over at Paizo.

Glyfair

Explorer
smootrk said:
Worlds Largest Dungeon has a remarkable length thread here on ENWorld.

I don't consider a single thread a great resource, no matter how long. If I have an issue or question, finding the answer is time consuming at best.

ronin said:
The adventure paths from Dungeon magazine are supported really well over on the Paizo boards.

That's true, they fit the bill very well.

cnath.rm

First Post
I've had some good luck (and an enjoyable time reading) the board sections for some of the Necromancer Games adventures on their forums.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads