• Geanavue

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Freeport

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • Bluffside

Votes: 16 23.2%

thg jim

First Post
Hey, if we are going far afield here, then look up the old Judges Guild City State of the Invincible Overlord . A cool map and a pamphlet of about 20 pages, if my memory serves me right. I loved that old city, although you had to completly work it up. I wonder where my copy is now...

Jim Govreau
COO Thunderhead Games, Inc.

Drew_Bear

First Post
Marienburg....

Personally, Hogshead Publishing's "Marienburg" city book for WFRP is one of the best that I have seen. Some things are WH specific, but there is enough info in there to provide hooks.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
Kaptain_Kantrip said:
Loona is mentioned, but not given enough detail to make it usable. Instead, Kenzer wants to make us buy another supplement to get Loona's details!

Well... yes and no. We had every intention of placing all the info about the neighboring town of Loona in the Geanavue supplement, but Ed just wrote too darn much stuff about Geanavue! :) Of course, we'd already told the distributors and retailers that Geanavue would be a certain page limit and a certain price, and they'd already ordered it, so we couldn't really double the size of the book and increase the cost. And so, you'll get Loona (and its surrounding areas) as a separate product instead.

Mark Plemmons
Kenzer and Company
www.kenzerco.com

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Mark Plemmons said:

Well... yes and no. We had every intention of placing all the info about the neighboring town of Loona in the Geanavue supplement, but Ed just wrote too darn much stuff about Geanavue! :) Of course, we'd already told the distributors and retailers that Geanavue would be a certain page limit and a certain price, and they'd already ordered it, so we couldn't really double the size of the book and increase the cost. And so, you'll get Loona (and its surrounding areas) as a separate product instead.

Mark Plemmons
Kenzer and Company
www.kenzerco.com

I know ya did, Mark. I'm just bitter, that's all. :D
So... When's the release date for Loona? Since it's already written?

Remove ads