• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which DND God would you worship?

CharginCrusader

First Post
Depending on the setting, Torm or Heironeous. I like their martial spirit and there penchant for fighting evil and tyranny.

And of course how could I forget Helm, the ultimate guardian.

Siegfried Niemand

First Post
From the Core, it would probably be Wee Jas. Were I stuck in the Realms, I'd have to go with Mask. However, if we're allowing additional titles, I would choose Evening Glory from Libris Mortis, hands down.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
(Answering the original question here without necessarily reading the entire thread)

I would probably worship a caring god with an eye towards charity like Pelor or Zodal. The more idealistic side of my would probably favor CG deities like Trithereon.

Tetsubo

First Post
I worship my Goddess and the Egyptian God Ptah in real life.

So, a Triple Goddess of Nature, Protection and Rebirth. Who has that portfolio?

Ptah in his aspect as a Craftsman and a keeper of Knowledge.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Fharlagn. I'd be a travelling priest, explaining to everyone that everything is a journey and you'd best contemplate how and which path you are going to take. The true neutral alignment leaves a lot of room for your own spin on that idea.

Rav

glass

(he, him)
I'm going to have to re-read the various dogmas before I make a final decission, but at the moment I am leaning towards Llira or Lathander.

In the mean time, is anyone else slightly worried by the number of people whose personal ideals are best matched by the likes of Bane, Loviatar or Kyuss? Do they really believe they are that evil? :heh:

glass.

Henry

Autoexreginated
glass said:
In the mean time, is anyone else slightly worried by the number of people whose personal ideals are best matched by the likes of Bane, Loviatar or Kyuss? Do they really believe they are that evil? :heh:

Well, as for Loviatar, I don't think it's the "evil" part that people revere... *wink* *nudge*

And as for Bane and Kyuss - being evil doesn't mean you have to burn churches and kick puppies every day... just every other week, to keep the membership card. :D (I think I'd worry about that Kyuss thing, though - he's just nasty, and I don't mean emotionally! Ick, with the Kyuss worms, and the sons of Kyuss, and all !! :D)

D.Shaffer

First Post
I'd have to jump on the 'Pantheonic' bandwagon. But I'd probably take Hieroneous as a patron.

In Eberron, most likely the Silver Flame. I've always had a fairly heavy "SMITE THE EVIL" mindset, or so my friends tell me. :lol:

Remove ads