Which DND God would you worship?

Qualidar

First Post
What, no love for the Spooming Nooga? What? :p

I honestly have no idea. I would imaging a world with such tangible evidence of the gods, I would probably be a Cleric, but as to which one...? Isn't there some sort of online quiz I could take?

~Qualidar~

p.s. There's a lot to be said for Bast :D

harmyn

First Post
I would go with the Cult of 10,000 Gods from Al-Qadim. All gods are simply faces for the many aspects of ther one true god and thus all divine power emanates from a single all empowering deity.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Moderator:

Someone always finds a way to ride the ragged edge of disaster.
So far, this is being handled well and cleanly, and I appreciate it. Let's keep it that way. Just stay away from real-world religion, folks, and everything will be okay...

Henry

Autoexreginated
Aeric had the best answer to me - it's a pantheon, and a worshipper would venerate whatever god had control over the aspect concerned at the time - if I lived in a modern version of the Realms, it would be prayers to Tymora during a trip to 'Vegas, Helm to protect the kids during a long trip to Disneyworld, Torm for strength when the boss didn't give you that raise you were expecting... :D

But "Patron Deity?" the one most in tune with my overall ideals? Probably Oghma, or possibly Helm, because knowledge is a keen concern of mine, but also protection and guardianship is a part of my nature as well. For some reason, I've played more than one cleric of Helm in RPGs, because there's something about the stern guardian of safety that appeals to me... :)

der_kluge

Adventurer
DaveMage said:
Sune.

I don't think I'd ever leave the temple....

Damnit, DaveMAge beat me to it.

I'd go for Sune. That's where all the chics hang out.

Or maybe Blipdoolpoolp. You know, just to be different.

Remove ads