• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which KotS pregen do you prefer?

Which Keep on the Sadowfell character would you most like to play?

• Dragonborn Paladin

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Dwarf Fighter

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Half-Elf Cleric

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Halfling Rogue

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Human Wizard

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Francis

Votes: 17 20.2%

Rechan

Adventurer
My preference, in this order: DB Pally, Rogue, Cleric, Wizard, Fighter.

Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to have to arm wrestle a friend to play the pally. Another player wants the cleric, so rogue is most likely for me.

Ktulu

First Post
I'd love to play the human wizard, but I think that, despite us preordering, we're going to wait to play until 4e comes out and build our own.

Gargazon

First Post
Dwarf Fighter! There's just something about Warhammers... I blame Games Workshop and its obvious subliminal messaging during my youth. Yeah, that'll work...

I have to ask though - why oh why did you put up a 'Francis' option? (though, to be honest, I'm surprised noone's picked it yet)

Ander00

First Post
Not going to play one of the pregens, except perhaps if there's a nice pregenerated dragonborn warlord coming up on DDI. But even then, i'd probably just take whatever pieces I want from that to use for my own.

cheers

SaffroN

First Post
I laughed so hard when I saw "Francis"

I would play the Half-elf cleric. However I would use brute force ( and evidence) to get my Half-elf the cross-class At-will to encounter power that he deserves. I'm thinking Eye-bite but Ray of Frost is also good.

Last edited:

SaffroN said:
I laughed so hard when I saw "Francis"

I would play the Half-elf cleric. However I would use brute force ( and evidence) to get my Half-elf the cross-class At-will to encounter power that he deserves. I'm thinking Eye-bite but Ray of Frost is also good.

Eyebite may be the way to go, since Ray of Frost would be Int-based.

Of course, he suggested just copying it over without readjustments. So... nevermind!

Remove ads