• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which of these two will become the 2004 American Idol?

Which of these two will become the 2004 American Idol?

• [img]http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/images/index_fantasiab.jpg[/img]

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • [img]http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/images/index_dianad.jpg[/img]

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Poll closed .

Goodsport

Explorer
Will-williamhungNet.gif

Sirius_Black

First Post
I don't plan on watching it as they lost me with Latoya's departure. However, while I hope Diana prevails, it's going to be FB.

Don't blame me if you don't like that result folks, I voted for Bill & Opus.

Goodsport

Explorer
Sirius_Black said:
I don't plan on watching it as they lost me with Latoya's departure. However, while I hope Diana prevails, it's going to be FB.

Don't blame me if you don't like that result folks, I voted for Bill & Opus.

I do agree with you about LaToya London: of all of this year's contestants, she was far and away the best pure singer of the group (and the fact that she's a fellow Bay Area native doesn't hurt either ;) ), though I do have to admit that Fantasia Barrino has a bit more "stage personality" than London.

While I do like Diana's bubbly sweetness, I'm pretty sure that Fantasia is going to win it. Still, I'm sure that LaToya and Diana will have successful recording contracts soon enough as well. :)

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
Another interesting fact: both Fantasia and Diana were the top two from the same group in the middle rounds (the rounds that determined the Top 12). :eek:

-G

Henry

Autoexreginated
Both have fantastic singing voices with excellent ranges, but Fantasia will win on pure stage presence - she has more confidence in her performances. Assuming she does not have a bad night, and turns out a performance equivalent to what she's been doing, night after night, she will beat Diana.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Henry said:
Both have fantastic singing voices with excellent ranges, but Fantasia will win on pure stage presence - she has more confidence in her performances. Assuming she does not have a bad night, and turns out a performance equivalent to what she's been doing, night after night, she will beat Diana.
Ditto.

And I've thought Fantasia was going to win ever since I saw her perform in the "top 32" phase.

If I ever bothered to vote I'd vote for her.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads