• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which RPG Are You?

Dice4Hire

First Post
Yea, that is pretty good. I'd prefer more option with Gygax, tough. It seemed a rather large decision point.

I'd like to give xp, maybe in a few hours.

A

amerigoV

I was punished for my past deeds. Yes, I recognized the DiffEQ, but I have not used one several decades. I am Savage through and through these days no matter what that quiz says!

;)

Last edited:

Aus_Snow

First Post
Just on the current whim, I went with my first two "paths of preference", at this moment... and ended up with The Conan RPG (Mongoose's) the first time, then Pendragon, the second. :cool:

Yep, I could handle that. Either way.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I wound up with HERO...which is my favorite system all time.

Funny thing, I didn't so much recognize the equation as deduce its identity.

Jhaelen

First Post
Funny, I first came up with Conan, then Pendragon. I guess, I should look into the former. I also ended up in an endless loop when I picked having ample money for minis but not wanting to support a dedicated shop...

Edit: I just noticed the difference in picking 'High Magic' and 'High Fantasy'. So, that's how I end up with my 'real' preferred systems, i.e. Ars Magica, Runequest, and Earthdawn :)

sellars

Explorer
Haha, nice one :)

I ended up with Traveller after 3 questions, which is correct ;)

The path down medieval fantasy was more interesting, I arrived at some choices I didn't know yet.

This is certainly going to show up in my links-of-the-week post :cool:

Remove ads