Which streaming services are you subscribed to?

Which streaming services are you subscribed to?

• Netflix

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Prime Video

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • HBOmax

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Disney+

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • Paramount+

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Peacock

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Hulu

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Apple TV+

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 7 12.3%

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've been using my Xbox one to play original Xbox games from 2003/5 and the PS4 to watch Stargate SG1 on DVD as I can't find it on streaming.

Party like it's 2008!!
Stargate SG1 is on Netflix. I realize you're upside down, so check xᴉʅⅎʇǝN to see if it's there. 😛 *

Peacock is available for free to those with Comcast cable. I wouldn't have a subscription otherwise.

*I get that it's a regional thing. It's probably not available for you.

Zardnaar

Legend
Stargate SG1 is on Netflix. I realize you're upside down, so check xᴉʅⅎʇǝN to see if it's there. 😛 *

Peacock is available for free to those with Comcast cable. I wouldn't have a subscription otherwise.

*I get that it's a regional thing. It's probably not available for you.

Stargate isn't in Netflix here. Used to be and Atlantis was on a local one but they cycle in and out.

Up to season 7 DVD now. Bought all 10 seasons plus movies on sale few years back.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I've been using my Xbox one to play original Xbox games from 2003/5 and the PS4 to watch Stargate SG1 on DVD as I can't find it on streaming.

Party like it's 2008!!
It's on MGM channel. I used to be subscribed to it, but had to stop after my Dad's departure. Still hoping the service gets subsumed into Prime any time soon.

Prime Video and Disney+ (directly) and Netflix (indirectly). I would maybe also subscribe to HBO Max for a while, but it's not yet available over here (technically I could probably use a VPN, but it's not like I have too little content to watch).

briggart

Adventurer
Netflix, Prime and Apple TV+. I've got the last one via 3 months free subscription for buying a new apple thingie, and I'll keep it running for 1 more month to finish For All Mankind season 3. I'll drop it after this is over and maybe resubscribe in ~1 year to catch the new seasons of few shows (mainly Severance and Slow Horses, possibly Foundation).

glass

(he, him)
Prime Video (in Italy it is included in the "basic" Amazon Prime subscription)
That's true in the UK as well. TBH, I assumed it was true everywhere, but I just realised that that was an assumption and I do not know that for a fact. Anyway, I subscribe to that and Netflix at the moment.

_
glass.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
That's true in the UK as well. TBH, I assumed it was true everywhere, but I just realised that that was an assumption and I do not know that for a fact. Anyway, I subscribe to that an Netflix at the moment.

_
glass.
Canada, as well. I believe it's part of their multi-tiered marketing strategy.

Remove ads