• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Acad. Revisited, OOC02

Leif

Adventurer
Hehehe. Book price for the sack. Talk to Kerlan about crafting the 'wondrous' part, or take the feat yourself.

Leif

Adventurer
Just prowling around. And, obviously, I couldn't very well pass by a thread with a title like that without ONE little peeky!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I had to agree with MIstwell's suggestion of book price of the bag o tricks. not as random, but not as flexable, either.

the next post suggested a barrel and a very good reason for it. I liked the thread as a whole.

Leif

Adventurer
I had to agree with MIstwell's suggestion of book price of the bag o tricks. not as random, but not as flexable, either.

the next post suggested a barrel and a very good reason for it. I liked the thread as a whole.
See what kind of mischief your (Caerwyn's) sister gets into when you're not watching her?? :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I actually already had a good idea of how much trouble she could get into. but at least this is fun! even more fun then , well, you know ... a barrel full of monkeys!

Remove ads