• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, IC03

Leif

Adventurer
OOC, Francheska and Tylara

[sblock=Fran & Ty]
You both know that while the elves would very much appreciate news of what became of Findorfalan, the items themselves would have little intrinsic value to them, so they would be okay with you keeping your "spoils."
[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
" I believe the elves in this area may appreciate having these remains returned to them. I would like to pack them up and take them with us. Does that sound reasonable?" Kerlan looks towards the elves in the group.

Nodding her head as she thinks about it, Francheska remarks, "Wrap the bones carefully, and the elves will be grateful."

Leif

Adventurer
Findorfalan Starryfrost

Remember the cloak and boots that the remains of Findorfalan Starryfrost was wearing that appeared unravaged by time? Tylara and Francheska can tell by looking at these, and by their knowledge of the Tale of Findorfalan, that they are a Cloak and Boots of Elvenkind. And you may remember the brooch that you first recognized? It is a silver brooch holding the cloak closed about the remains. It is fashioned in the shape of a willow oak tree.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan takes out a spare blanket and lays it out. With Cap's help he carefully arranges the bones in a pile in the center of the blanket. He then wraps it up neatly and snugly. Picking it up, he stores it in his Haversack for safekeeping.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: This 'hole' or crevasse that you're in extends some 100 feet or more across the floor of the cavern. Other than the carrion crawlers and the remains of Findorfalan Starryfrost there is nothing more to be found here. Oh, except for the treasure of the carrion crawlers that is .... I don't find a post where I told you how much that is, or even that there is any, so... the carrion crawlers left behind them in the crevasse 45 cp, 89 sp, 12 gp, 1 pp, one large pearl worth 100 gp, and one masterwork small steel shield. There was also the silver brooch on Findorfalan Starryfrost's remains that is worth 150 gp. All of this except for the stuff on Findorfalan requires a DC 25 search to locate, but we'll hand-wave that. ;)

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: [sblock=DeWar]"You always hear a headline like this, 'Man Killed By Shark', you never hear it from the other perspective, 'Man Swims in Shark Infested Waters, Forgets He's Shark Food'."
— Gary Larson[/sblock]

Remove ads