• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, IC03

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: [sblock=DeWar]"You always hear a headline like this, 'Man Killed By Shark', you never hear it from the other perspective, 'Man Swims in Shark Infested Waters, Forgets He's Shark Food'."
— Gary Larson[/sblock]

[sblock=Scotley] Don't let Leif read that. it might give him ideas.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

yeah, i know. You are even barely sharky by all standards of the term. You have chosen a side and have kept with it for some time.

Scott DeWar

OOC: This 'hole' or crevasse that you're in extends some 100 feet or more across the floor of the cavern. Other than the carrion crawlers and the remains of Findorfalan Starryfrost there is nothing more to be found here. Oh, except for the treasure of the carrion crawlers that is .... I don't find a post where I told you how much that is, or even that there is any, so... the carrion crawlers left behind them in the crevasse 45 cp, 89 sp, 12 gp, 1 pp, one large pearl worth 100 gp, and one masterwork small steel shield. There was also the silver brooch on Findorfalan Starryfrost's remains that is worth 150 gp. All of this except for the stuff on Findorfalan requires a DC 25 search to locate, but we'll hand-wave that. ;)

"Where to now? Back up the other side?" Cappy asks the others.

Remove ads