Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
Lord Kyle

To Capizzio, Lord Kyle simply rolls his eyes and says, "Indeed, sir?" and stifles a yawn.

To Kerlan, Lord Kyle says, "I don't believe that there are very many of the White Fist band, I would estimate maybe 3 dozen counting females and children. They have only recently entered the Valley, I believe. At least, that is what I surmise, because I had never heard reports of trouble concerning them before relatively recently. Now, if you want to do some real orc hunting, perhaps I can put you onto the Crushed Skull Band!" :D

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Ah, yes. We had heard about both tribes of Orcs and I seem to have been thinking of the wrong one. Please, what information do you have about the Crushed Skull orcs?"

OOC: Torbin said the White Fist orcs were talked about a lot at the keep but the letter was for the Crushed Skull orcs. I got them mixed up.

Leif

Adventurer
Lord Kyle

"Ah, yes. We had heard about both tribes of Orcs and I seem to have been thinking of the wrong one. Please, what information do you have about the Crushed Skull orcs?"

OOC: Torbin said the White Fist orcs were talked about a lot at the keep but the letter was for the Crushed Skull orcs. I got them mixed up.
"I only know that they are a larger and more fierce band of orcs than the White Fist. As I understand it, they live in the Underdark and spend most of their time there. We are not certain of the precise location of their lair."

renau1g

First Post
"Hmmm.... maybe all that reading wasn't for nothing" Xavier whispers to Franscheska.

"Have they been threatening the valley m'lord?" Xavier asks.

Leif

Adventurer
Lord Kyle

"Have they been threatening the valley m'lord?" Xavier asks.
"Oh, just about what would be expected from your average good-sized band of blood-drinking villains! :) Oh, not so much, I suppose, just the occasional nighttime raid, mostly against outlying farmsteads, but over the last couple of months, the raids by the Crushed Skull Orcs have been becoming more and more frequent and the damage correspondingly greater. Still, you might possibly do well to...um...'warm-up,' as it were, on the White Fist."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"M'Lord, Can we presume then from your comments that we have your blessing to seek out and eliminate the threat these bands of Orcs represent? And on a related note is there any financial reward for doing so?"

Leif

Adventurer
Lord Kyle

"Yes, of course you have my blessing. Will there be anything else then, gentlemen? If not you can show yourselves out."

Last edited:

Remove ads