Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

renau1g

First Post
Xavier waits downstairs sipping an herbal tea, spiked with some dwarven spirits, toasting the others who are dealing with the details while he enjoys what will be his lat civilized meal in a while. The thought of battling orcs entertained the young human, after the exhiliration of the assault on the hobgoblins, who are much smarter, but weaker foes, the thought of dealing with the brutish orcs to test out his newly scribed spells made him smile evilly. They will not know what hit them, he almost felt bad for the creatures...almost.

[sblock=Leif]
Xavier is falling into the trap that's so easy for spellcasters to fall into, overconfidence. This will be fun ;)
[/sblock]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Of course, of course. That's not a problem. Also, if you would like to look at any of the other books we can leave them here with you." Kerlan hands over the Journal, as well as any of the books he might want, even all of them if he so desires. "I believe we shall take our leave now and go see Lord Kyle. Until later Magus." Kerlan gives his farewells to Crus and leaves to see Lord Kyle along with the others, when they are ready.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
Xavier is falling into the trap that's so easy for spellcasters to fall into, overconfidence. This will be fun ;)
[/sblock]
[sblock=renau1g]You're telling me!!! I'm going to love showing you whole new definitions of "fun"!! :devil:[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Magus Crus

"Of course, of course. That's not a problem. Also, if you would like to look at any of the other books we can leave them here with you." Kerlan hands over the Journal, as well as any of the books he might want, even all of them if he so desires. "I believe we shall take our leave now and go see Lord Kyle. Until later Magus." Kerlan gives his farewells to Crus and leaves to see Lord Kyle along with the others, when they are ready.
"Thank you once again, Kerlan, but just the journal should be sufficient to occupy my time. If you have no objection, I'll take charge of the remaining books to have them transported to Whirtlestaff's. Oh, yes, and what do you expect to receive in return for this most generous donation? Gold? Tuition Waivers? Spells? Items of Power, perhaps?"

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"If you have no objection, I'll take charge of the remaining books to have them transported to Whirtlestaff's. Oh, yes, and what do you expect to receive in return for this most generous donation? Gold? Tuition Waivers? Spells? Items of Power, perhaps?"
"Sure, that would be fine. I spent many an hour in that library. Could you please send my regards to Whitewash for me? As for any kind of compensation, I think whatever the school believes is best would be fine with me." Kerlan begins emptying out the books from his Haversack and whoever else has the rest will follow suit. "Now off to Lord Kyle. Until next time." Kerlan smiles and heads out the door. Along with the others, he heads down to see Lord Kyle.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As Capizzio sees Kerlin emptyieing out his haversack of books on the underdark, he does likewise. "now magus, it is best to have a full understanding of such places like the underdark, for you never know when the denizens from such a place may issue forth and plague the lands of the sun sunlit skys.Also, I just though of this...I wonder if the writer may have some sort of secret pages in his journal?...." he then takes his leave and heads to the table where Xavier is and starts in on his last civilized meal at Boris' .

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Restless from her studies, Tylara lets the others talk with the Magus while she stays in the common room. She is eager to get moving and see Lord Kyle.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: If there are no objections, then, we'll jump ahead to to your Audience with Lord Kyle.

IC: The wizard's are shown into the same office as last time, and Lord Kyle says, "Good to see you Wizards again! What can I do for you?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"We have completed out preparations and have done some research. We are now ready to go after the Whitefist Orcs as we had previously discussed. What information do you have about their whereabouts, numbers, etc."

Remove ads