Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
When noone is looking, Capizzio sneaks down to lock the door with the chains and lock that had been down there to begin with.

OOC: not taht would keep any good wizard at bay.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
When noone is looking, Capizzio sneaks down to lock the door with the chains and lock that had been down there to begin with.

OOC: not taht would keep any good wizard at bay.
OOC: Well Knock only takes care of two things keeping a door closed. The door is barred, locked, and Arcane Locked, giving us three protections.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Tossing aside yet another dusty tome on the differences in strains of cave lichen found in the Underdark, Tylara laments, "I've had enough reading. I say we go chase down the White Fist Orcs. That's a credible threat to the peace of this tranquil valley."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ahhh! The feisty elf wench wants some action, eh?? Are we through with our studies yet, with all of the new info recorded on all of the character sheets?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: should we get some sort of charter from the duke to allow us free rein to hunt white fist orcs first?

renau1g

First Post
"Aye, let's go hunt some orcs." Xavier replies, his eyes red and strained from the days of reading, testing even his patience.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Yes, but first we need information. I suggest we go talk to Magus Crus and see what he knows, then go to Lord Kyle any more details that his scouts may have." Kerlan gets up and heads to wherever Crus is at the Inn, making sure the others are following.

Remove ads