Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
I want to make it clear, however, that I have no problems with you. This is an in character issue so there are no hard feelings between us. OK? :)
I hope you still feel this way. :)

J. Alexander

First Post
Game

Given that we are a brave band of wizards with some bang bang at our disposal there are numerous possabilities...so hereare my thoughts

1 al la Harry Potter, it could be cool to have a serious of adventures based on saving / protecting items of great power....or fighting against a cabal of dark wizards

2. How about questing for lost towers of magic or searching out old homes of wizards for unique spell books etc....

3.Assigned to a military unit as it's magical arm.....

Leif

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:
I like J Alaxander's ideas one and two personally
Yeah, I like those as well. So, looks like now we've dwindled down to just you, JA, and Scotley. *sigh* Anyone else that I'm forgetting?

Scotley

Hero
Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been out of town. I like JA's one and two. I'm less thrilled about #3 but not completely averse to it. I'm not keen on crafting and will the prospect of Dragonslaying is very appealing, I'd say we have to earn some levels first. Mysteries are always good.

Leif

Adventurer
Well, since I am blissfully unaware of any military conflicts on the immediate horizon, I believe that it is safe to assume that any military action that might require the forcible drafting of any available wizards will not arise without at least some significant warning for any conscientious objectors, draft-dodgers, or other non-participants.

So let's see who we still have in the group now. That should be: JA, Scotley, Scott DeWar, Voda Vosa, and hopefullly, KerlanRayne. Anyone else still with us? I've invited Mowgli to re-join us, but I fear he may have missed the invitation, as it was added as an afterthought to a message sent to him regarding another game.

Leif

Adventurer
Make that SIX! Looks like Mowgli may be back, too. Pandak Kaswitikan is otherwise occpied, however, so he'll be rolling a new wizard.

Remove ads