• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

renau1g

First Post
Personally, I don't think that you should have to bear the cost of party healer, once we start adventuring we could set aside a share to cover these costs.

Scotley

Hero
It would be great it we could raise the funds to buy a full wand at some point in the near future, but I do expect to benefit from the initial wand myself and I don't mind making the upfront investment in our healing, I'd just prefer not to pay the whole 750 if I could get a deal on a slightly used wand...

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
Hey, my poll numbers are lookin' pretty good these days. I could be the Barak Obama of this thread...
Here's another question for you mr. dm. How do you feel about players buying partially charged wands at pro-rated prices?
I ask because, while I am willing to serve as party healer, I'm not keen on blowing nearly a sixth of Tylara's starting gold on a wand of cure light wounds. I'd be willing to pay 375 for a wand with 25 charges and spend the another 375 on an arcane spell of some sort that was also half full.
Don't you mean the HILLARY CLINTON of this thread?? :D

Partially charged wands at pro-rated prices are almost allowed: here's how it works: pro-rate for the number of charges, and then add 50gp.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
renau1g said:
My dear Leif, you are ever the magnanimous GM/DM.
(See my kissing up isn't reserved for Scotley ;))
Scott DeWar said:
And so very humble too, I might add
Thank you, My Subservient Thralls! :D
Killing your treasured characters will now give me that much more nefarious pleasure! :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif said:
Thank you, My Subservient Thralls! :D
Killing your treasured characters will now give me that much more nefarious pleasure! :D

gereeeaaattt....

still working on Capizzio. spell lists and scrolls right now.

Remove ads