• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Spell Trading

I previously mentioned that Durgeon would have most likely traded with Alexandra and Tylara (Because they are girls), and Malfoy because he is a little bit of an outcast and has had to struggle.

It makes sense that he may trade with Kerlan because he knows when to shut up and is generally simple and friendly, as far as wizards go. And besides Ducks are cool!

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
It makes sense that he may trade with Kerlane because he knows when to shut up and is generally simple and friendly, as far as wizards go. And besides Ducks are cool!
1) It's Kerlan, not Kerlane. 2) Being a middle child of a large family, I see him more as a mediator. 3) Ducks? What's that mean?

KerlanRayne

KerlanRayne

Explorer
So what are Dalomock's, Gregory's, and Mikkanna's spell trading policies? Mikkanna doesn't seem to have finished listing her spells. She does, however, seem to be following the same path I had planned, into Geometer and then Loremaster. At least that's the plan for now.
FreeXenon said:
2) '...took to it like a duck to water...'
Of course. :lol:

KerlanRayne

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
So what are Dalomock's, Gregory's, and Mikkanna's spell trading policies?
Gregory and Mikkanna will have to tell you their own policies, but I can speak for Dalomock -- he has withrawn from the game.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Eh? what do you mean? He went bed for some rest =P Or at least that was what I intended to say.

He is an illusionist and will trade his illusion spells, if ask correctly.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
voda vosa, first of all, would it help if we were to make sure of our grammer and spelling to make translatiion easier for you? ( i speak mainly for my self on this as i know my grammer skills are reprehensable!)

second, if you are not sure of someone's post, mention what language you spead and what you do not understand. i would hpoe that none of us on this sight are zenophobes...after all, it is the world wide web, not the web of the u.s.a.

and nobody get me wromg...i love my country. i wouldn't trade my 5 years in the military for nothing!

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I've got 6 years of military, a Belarussian wife, and friends in about 5 different countries.

I more than understand. Yea, if you want clarification just ask. :)

Leif

Adventurer
for Voda Vosa

I'm sorry for my misunderstanding! I'm glad you are still playing. If you don't mind me asking, what is your native language? It may be that one or more of us can speak it, and help you more.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads