• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

White Wolf releasing 20th Anniversy Edition of V:tM

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Didn't they clarify that a few of the really weird ones -- like the fey vampires -- wouldn't be in it?

Still, it looks to be a pretty amazing book for old school Vampire fans. I'm sorely tempted, even though I don't think there's any chance I'll play VtM ever again.

Crothian

First Post
I'm very tempted. I think Origins will help me decide depending on how much I spend there since I can pre order this till July 1.

Didn't they clarify that a few of the really weird ones -- like the fey vampires -- wouldn't be in it?

Still, it looks to be a pretty amazing book for old school Vampire fans. I'm sorely tempted, even though I don't think there's any chance I'll play VtM ever again.

I think you're right... It will still have something on the order of 90-95% of released material in it.

:hmm: Am I the only person who thinks this book would be better off as B&W? Hell, a big reason i liked oWod books was most were on B&W non-glossy paper.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I actually did like the B&W art in the V:tM revised books I owned.

pawsplay

Hero
What is a fey vampire (is it linked to Changeling?)

As I recall, there was a Sabbat bloodline with a weird name who were rumored to have used Changeling blood to alter the vampiric condition. Their special bloodline power involved mainly elemental effects.

Votan

Explorer
As I recall, there was a Sabbat bloodline with a weird name who were rumored to have used Changeling blood to alter the vampiric condition. Their special bloodline power involved mainly elemental effects.

Thank you.

Elemental effects would be nasty in vampire if they included fire, though, given that I recall vampires not being all that mentally stable around it.

pawsplay

Hero
Thank you.

Elemental effects would be nasty in vampire if they included fire, though, given that I recall vampires not being all that mentally stable around it.

Actually, that part may be a trick of my memory. I think I may have combined them in my mind with another bloodline. The Sabbat bloodline are the Kiasyd.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads