Who killed JFK?

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I'm curious to know what people think in this day and age. Do you think there was a conspiracy (ies) or that Oswald acted along and was a bit coucou?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Interesting topic, though it'll be difficult to steer clear of politics with it. Still, let's see if it can work!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'm pretty much in the "no meaningful conspiracy, it was LHO" camp.

There was an article I read recently that basically said all of the conspiracies that have been floated thus far are readily debunkable- and listed an outline of the whys and wherefores- except one: that JFK was taken down by the CIA.

PigKnight

First Post
The CIA knew that JFK worked for the Illuminati (a front for a cult of the devil) and under orders of Pope John Paul II they took him out.

I just watched a show about this on History or something, they put forth the theory that the secret service guy in the car behind Kennedy's accidently shot him when he whipped out his ar15 after the first shot was fired. Its plausible, but I still say it was the grassy gnoll.

grassy_gnoll_by_ilikemice-d6oygln.jpg

Holy Bovine

First Post
I'm usually the last person to ever believe in conspiracy theories but in the case of the JFK assassination there are just too many weird happenings, to my mind, fully support the lone gunman theory. Who helped Oswald pull it off (or used Oswald as a patsy) I don't think we'll ever really know but I just cannot believe he acted alone or that other elements of the US govt didn't know what was going to happen.

Remove ads