• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's got their print copy?

Pog

First Post
It seems that it's kinda luck dependant when you get it - large variation in timing. But it's worth the wait! :). Great material.

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
I got mine on Tuesday! Our 2nd playtest session is this Sunday eve. I think this game will be the winner (we've tried a couple games already).

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Got mine a few days ago (last Friday or so - UK here, though). It's a lot prettier in person than in PDF (the sketch-like drawings work a lot better on paper).

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Found out that I could've ordered the book from IGUK and had it delivered tomorrow - as a Kickstarter backer I would've thought I'd have had my copy at the same time as distributors???

Erekose

Eternal Champion
I'm only just north of London - how's it being sent to me? Carrier frog!?!

Just to note, I'm not angry about this just a little frustrated with the waiting . . .

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm only just north of London - how's it being sent to me? Carrier frog!?!

That would be amazing! Note to publishers: if you gurantee that your products will be delivered by carrier frog, you have an automatic sale from me!

Remove ads