• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why do you love/hate Drizzt?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Kae'Yoss said:
So far, there has been no real praise or criticism - just the announcement that both will be possible once again, so look out! :p

I'll keep that in mind.

Green,

Eh I live. There's only two books in this world I'm worried about, Pirate Cat and the other mods, and the Man Upstair.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Darklone said:
The first book was ok. Afterwards, you gathered a new group and three of the players wanted to play a drow who is good and wields two scimitars.

The only "drow" we had in a game with two scimitars (or was it rapiers?-have to ask the player for sure...) was a half-drow. And not, personality-wise, any sort of Drizzt clone. Even though he also read the books. As with his wife and also another friend as well as I read them too. Haven't had too many problems with them. Although I quit reading them because I was "over-Drizzt'ing" myself for reading too many in a short span of time.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
mhacdebhandia said:
Actually, I think the movies are very disappointing compared to the brilliance of Monty Python's Flying Circus. If even a tenth of the people who go on and on about Life of Brian or Holy Grail knew what they were talking about . . .

I don't watch monty python due to a friend who acted like an ass and ruined my viewing of it one time.

Remove ads