Why is the Mule considered a Game Breaker?

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Great. Just when I thought the Dragonboobs case was finally put to rest, the Mulemmaries issue comes to the fore.

It's clearly so that female gamers don't feel like they can't play Mule PC's, guys. Why don't you want ladies to play mule characters? They can be as much of an ass as any male gamer.

Um, that may have come out wrong...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I don't know why , for example if you were fighting a war, you wouldn't have every soldier mounted on a mule, they cost 8 gp, they are cover, they carry all his stuff, fight and are generally good at everything. for that matter, why wouldn't you have an army of only mules? 100 of them only would cost 800 gp, they can eat grass, and don't need much pay, it seems like the perfect idea, come to a town, maybe have some soldiers to hide behind the mules and take it over. perfect plan.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know why , for example if you were fighting a war, you wouldn't have every soldier mounted on a mule, they cost 8 gp, they are cover, they carry all his stuff, fight and are generally good at everything. for that matter, why wouldn't you have an army of only mules? 100 of them only would cost 800 gp, they can eat grass, and don't need much pay, it seems like the perfect idea, come to a town, maybe have some soldiers to hide behind the mules and take it over. perfect plan.

Dude!

I can totally see that: imagine LotR with Mules instead of Orcs! Especially that scene where the Orc commander merely sidesteps the incoming shot! With a Donkeyhorse, you'd get the additional contemptuous ear-flick. Visual poetry.

Hellyeah!

Or should I say...HEEE-HOOONK!

Remove ads