Wiki Infobox

BenBrown

First Post
Re: Tabber

I added some css to our wikia.css file so that H2 and H3 tags will display properly inside the tabber sections. They key advantage here is that the "edit" link for the whole section is now display and easily used.

I was just about to ask about that. Thanks!

weldon

Explorer
Neither the H3 headings nor the Edit buttons are showing up on Caim's or Ignatz's pages. :(
I added some headers to sections that didn't have them. The few sections that did have headers may not have been showing because your browser was still caching the old wikia.css file.

Everything looks right to me now. Let me know if you see the same.

WEContact

First Post
Looks right to me too. Thanks. I did notice a problem, though: There's an Edit button with the new Summary header, but when I click it the field is blank in both source and visual.

WEContact

First Post
Hmmm, I'm willing to look at it. Can you give me a little more detail on what you have in mind? The best approach for a wiki is probably to provide flexibility for the player to write in all the bonuses. If you look at the powers to hit table now, what is missing?

What I basically want is a {{L4W:powerDamageBonusSummary}} table that is identical to the PowertoHitSummary but with no Level Bonus, the Equip column split into Enhancement and Item, and an extra Misc column. I think that would do it.

Remove ads