Wiki Wiki Wiki

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm wondering how this will work with categories / namespaces? Has any thought been put into that?

If I build a 4E psychic conversion, do I have to 'fight' for the Psychic Warrior link with house rules for 3E? Do we turn all of the common names into hub pages? What if someone else wants to take the class in a different direction? Do we end up with /PsychicWarrior4E~Destil and /PsychicWarrior4E~PirateCat

I love the idea of a wiki for fan content (though I'm not crazy about discussion pages and I think just linking those back to the forum is preferable), but we're going to need some community standards before I really put a lot of effort into getting stuff there...

We''ll figure it out! That's why we have useful people like you in the community who know what the word "namespace" means! :)

... and speaking of getting stuff there, I have two Media Wikis for various house rules/d20 offshoots I've messed around with. Is the import feature functional?

It is, indeed: http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.php/Special:Import

Although I'm not sure what pemrissions are set for it; it seems to work for me.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Huzzah! I've started my own section!

Got past the cookie eating problem nice and easily - I'm intending to tag everything that's mine with ~Tallarn so that I don't duplicate with other users, unless someone comes up with a better system. :)

Dakhran the Dark

First Post
Holy crap! I'm coming out of a long lurk mode just to say, this is most impressive. Michael, having worked with MediaWiki in the past, I'm floored by how well you've managed to theme it and integrate it into the main website...

Not to mention, I think it almost literally puts mine out of business. Not that it was ever in business, considering I'm a lazy slacker when it comes to my own websites... :)

One of these days, I'm either going to do something with that domain or just get rid of it...

Remove ads