Wild Stewardess Action! - And Madness Followed COMPLETE!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Thanks, guys! It was a GREAT final battle, with everyone crowding around to witness each other's dice rolls and cheering or groaning at the result.

Fa gets a great spell casting roll and the mooks are pinned! Hurrah!

Fa fails her Will save and becomes a puppet! Oh no!

Shan kills Pao Hsien in ONE BLOW! Spectacular!

The umbral warrior (for such she was, sort of) sends Shan to (no kidding) -7 hit points in one blow! Yikes!

(actually it was two blows in one full attack, both criticals, VERY unpleasant for poor Shan)

Wei-Yong stabilizes Shan! Phew!

Umbral Warrior nearly kills Wei-Yong! Help!

Ming-Wa keeps blowing her damage on recall agony! No!

Ming-Wa gets a SPECTACULAR damage roll on recall agony! The umbral warrior dies at last! Everyone jumps up and down, yelling and hooting and hollering and hugging each other!

They were SO pumped by it all.

BSF

Explorer
Wow, that is an intense update. There isn't quite the same feeling of victory to this one. More like the Angels are lifting up the edge of something much larger. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

BardStephenFox said:
There isn't quite the same feeling of victory to this one. More like the Angels are lifting up the edge of something much larger.
I think that's one of barsoomcore's strengths as a GM (as interpreted through Storyhours, naturally. Although if I've ever in Vancouver with a few evenings to kill, a romp on the surface of Barsoom would sure be fun...)

BSF

Explorer
Agreed! I know he and I share some of the same ideas on story design for a game. But it is cool to read how somebody else does it so you can learn. :)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Joshua Dyal said:
Although if I've ever in Vancouver with a few evenings to kill, a romp on the surface of Barsoom would sure be fun...)
I notice you refrained from saying, "A romp with a quartet of flight attendants..."

:lol:

But actually, Barsoom HAS had a tradition of "Guest Appearances" by folks who are in town for a day and run an NPC for a night. There's always a couple of kooky characters hanging around with our heroes, it seems...

barsoomcore said:
I notice you refrained from saying, "A romp with a quartet of flight attendants..."
There's always the remote chance my wife will be kidnapped by aliens, experimented upon, come back as a gamer, read ENWorld, stumble onto that comment and cause me more grief than it's worth to say I'd like a romp with a quartet of flight attendents with French accents.

By the way, do they play in uniform? :heh:

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Hmm, I certainly could use some wild stewerdess action. Will there be any updates soon? Searching for other sites with wild stewerdess action leads to too many non-grandma friendly sites - not suitable for work or for home. ;)

Kenshiru

First Post
More More More Wild Stewardess Action!

Hi barsoomcore,

Just wanted to add my encouragement to the other posters here and say thanks for sharing the adventures of the Angels. I'm really enjoying your Story Hour. It's a great read and I'm looking forward to future installments. Hope the next one is soon.

PS
Think I'll go take a look at your Barsoom Tales Story Hour now. Coz if it's as entertaining as this I don't want to miss it!

Last edited:

Remove ads