• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw [IC]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Cursed spins as he hears words he thought not to hear again

[sblock=Faerunian]"Well met. Hold there I will relay your offer to the others. What is your name?"[/sblock] "Hold your actions my friends. He offers aid in healing Tur" Cursed says as he moves quickly over to his companions and interposes himself between the stranger and his friends "He speaks in the language of Faerun - my birth home"

Ilium

First Post
Jeanpierre puts a hand to his breast and bows formally. "I am Jeanpierre de Corbeau, acolyte in the service of Campita, knight of the Black Shield and aide to his grace Etienne Valmont, Viscount of Rochelle." Raising his head he looks inquiringly at the strange, gaunt man before him, clearly awaiting a response.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Welcome Jeanpierre de Corbeau, I am Cursed" the blind man says in Faeruniun "And these are my companions" he continues introducing each of his companions.

Turning his back on the newcomer Cursed addresses his companions "His name is Jenpierre de Corbeau and it would appear he is a priest of Campita and a knight as well. As I said he has offered to heal Tur, wll you allow it?"

Voadam

Legend
Jeanpierre begins to make out more details in the shadowy light. The tall thin man, Cursed, has huge bat like ears, the archer Noni seems human, but the one who barked last, Tur, has an elongated reptilian head and a large powerful tail. As Jeanpierre approaches he sees the warrior is a lizardman.

Ilium

First Post
Jeanpierre sidles toward the reptilian creature. Jeanpierre has never seen anything like him, or the one who calls himself Cursed. He nods carefully at each of them, keeping his movements slow and deliberate as he kneels next to Tur. He places his large hands gently on the most serious of the strange creature's wounds and prays that Campita will find him a warrior worthy to be healed.

OOC: Casting Cure Light Wounds once, checking the effect, then casting it again, since I know, OOC, that Tur is in really bad shape.

Voadam

Legend
Jeanpierre intones mystic words and performs ritual gestures invoking divine power to channel positive energy into the lizardman. Seeing that this does not fully heal the multitude of wounds from the fray the human channels more positive energy into Tur.

ooc Tur is healed 6 points then 6 points again.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Seeing some colour back in Tur's cheeks Cursed turns to the new comer "Thank you sir" he says gratefully "How long have you been here? You have the look of someone newly arrived - the birds was it?"

Ilium

First Post
Jeanpierre nods in agreement. "Yes, and before I had a chance to gather my wits, these little beasts were swarming all over me. They've taken my weapons and armor as well, I'm afraid." He begins looking for a weapon among the fallen goblins that he might use as a dagger. "I haven't been here long, perhaps my gear is somewhere close by. What are you all doing here?"

Watus

First Post
Tur stretches his freshly healed limbs and rolls his shoulders, feeling the vitality spread through them again. He turns to Cursed:

"You speak this one's language. Please tell him that I am in his debt."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads