Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw [OOC]

dog45

First Post
That's fine. I knew the template was sketchy - that's why I didn't make it part of my character to begin with. For the flaws, UA was there so I assumed they were included. However, without them I only have 1 feat, which is fine. Maybe I missed it in the house rules, but do characters gets bonus feats given by a house rule?

Also, the reason I was thinking of the mineral warrior template was because I wanted something that made him tougher to reflect his background of countless fights. Problem is, most templates turn you into some weird creature, which is not my intention. got any ideas?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
dog45 said:
That's fine. I knew the template was sketchy - that's why I didn't make it part of my character to begin with. For the flaws, UA was there so I assumed they were included. However, without them I only have 1 feat, which is fine. Maybe I missed it in the house rules, but do characters gets bonus feats given by a house rule?

The list of sources are ones I will consider things from for this game. I will make case by case judgments on material from those books.

Nope. Feats are one per level instead of every three as a house rule but this doesn't help out 1st level PCs. Race and class are the only way to pick up extra feats at 1st level (a human ranger would get track and a discretionary bonus feat). Some class variants trade class abilities for a specific feat such as the dragon totem barbarian giving up fast movement for blindfighting.

Thanee

First Post
Voadam said:
I do have enough interest but I still regret that you won't be in the game Thanee. :)

Thank you. :)

On the plus side, I have more time to update my game, which I really should be doing now... :uhoh:

Bye
Thanee

dog45

First Post
Voadam said:
Nope. Feats are one per level instead of every three as a house rule but this doesn't help out 1st level PCs. Race and class are the only way to pick up extra feats at 1st level (a human ranger would get track and a discretionary bonus feat). Some class variants trade class abilities for a specific feat such as the dragon totem barbarian giving up fast movement for blindfighting.

Okay, I misread your initial response to my character. Cool.

Pyrex

First Post
Quick question: You've got some conflicting information in this thread and in the recruiting thread.

In the recruiting thread you call out adding BaseRefSave to AC as a defense bonus.

At the top of this thread you mention increasing Dex bonus to AC by BaseRefSave.

Which is correct? I'm curious because the second option totally obsoletes light and medium armor for characters with a Good Ref save progression.

Voidrazor

First Post
Just looked through Deads Not Words and would like to scrap the Psion in favor of a Mechanoid Armor Adept. If this is OK, is it possible to exchange some amount of the 48 point buy for EPs?

Remove ads