• Level 10

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Level 20

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Level 40

Votes: 9 33.3%

Kalanyr

Explorer
I'm considering running an IC campaign in the Aftermath of the 3rd IR, there are a number of ways this can be done, so I'd like some opinions on what people think would be appropriate:

Level 1: A new generation of heroes, young and inexperienced in a powerful world.

Level 5: Probably what would come of as average after the sheer amount of experience people would have picked up in many many battles.

Level 10: People who fought in many of the battles or people who were heroes before the Great Wars.

Level 20: The Lesser Heroes of the Battlefields, The Squad Captains, maybe even a few lesser generals.

Level 40: The level where all the funny new races can be played. Wanna play a Cydian? This is the option for you.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Where would they fight? They'd have to do some serious multiversal travel to even find a decent wrong to right. Of course, this can be neatly avoided by playing an evil campaign. I'd recommend level 20.

Kalanyr

Explorer
*Chuckle* I made a few changes, main one: Only things that wanted to be Good got changed by the alignment change light in the epilogue and due to the 7 touches of Good, the evil that wishes to stay Evil is reeeealllllllly Evil. Besides there is the League of Warlords if nothing else.
And probably due to the no involuntary change light there is the Armada of Darkness too.

Hrm, lets see, who wants to play a Red Pudding Soldier, Cydian, Part of Vaeregoth's brood/swarm, or how about a Tri-Dominatrix...Vote for Level 40! ;)

Nah, Hellmaster Phibrizzo has learned his ways and he started a company called Koka Kola, a highly refreshive, sweet, and very addictive substance (with no ill side effects) that is quickly sent out throughout the multiverse to A: Gain lots of money and B: Addict everyone to their product for some later evil use. ;) Jk of course

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
This brings up an interesting idea. Is all that happened in this IR being recorded? If so, that would prove to be one hell of an interesting campaign setting... full of history, to be sure. It would more than likely be very entertaining, though.

Is anyone working on something like that at the moment?

Tokiwong

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
This brings up an interesting idea. Is all that happened in this IR being recorded? If so, that would prove to be one hell of an interesting campaign setting... full of history, to be sure. It would more than likely be very entertaining, though.

that is sort of in the works... I think

Mr. Draco

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

Well, i'm working on an Atlas of the IR. See the thread of the same title. I'm still waiting for alot of people to post info about their factions for the Atlas

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'll just read this one. I can't do too much stuff at the same time.

Mr. Draco - I PROMISE that I will send you information ASAP but I am currently rather busy. I am hurrying to post to all the threads on the boards that are important for me to visit, and then I'm going to bed. I'll get something together by next week. I PROMISE.

Well, you can always use the remmants of my followers as bad guys, while I won`t do anythibg major for a long time, I might try to steal some artifacts to restore my power( like Staff of Penumbra or Sword of Kas), and of course there is always the desire to seek revenge, maybe I will try to kidnap Siobhan`s and Kalanyr`s child?

Last edited:

Remove ads