• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Will your campaigns go Paragon? Epic?

DM's: How high do you think your campaigns will generally go to?

• Poll closed .

James McMurray

First Post
We started the current campaign at 11th level. Assuming nothing happens to stop it, I hope it goes epic.

We also started a Keep on the Shadowfell campaign, but it might not finish, much less go epic.

Blackbrrd

First Post
I am planning on running a campaign from level 1-20. In other words heroic and paragon.

My 3.x campaigns went from 4-11th level, so for me its 10 new levels worth playing ;)

Masquerade

First Post
I'm planning on sticking to the heroic tier. The only way I am likely to DM the paragon tier is if a game that started in heroic goes that far and we all agree to keep going, but, for the most part, I'm a 1-10 DM, just as I was a level 1-6 DM in 3.X.

As a player, I'm really open to anything, though.

HenryBlatbugIII

First Post
It depends on how long my players want to keep playing. Assuming they want to go through Epic, I have three storylines planned out: if they succeed, they'll save a country by 10th level, a continent by 20th, and a plane by 30th.

Dice4Hire

First Post
I have no idea yet. I need to learn the system and see how it plays out. Thus far my home campaign is 2nd level (or starting there next week) I've got a long way to go.

I seriously doubt the game will work well at high levels though, at least form Core.

keterys

First Post
Depends on the campaign. I've got one campaign that will go to 30 and another that will go to 12.

It seems odd to _always_ go to some level.

Remove ads